Natural Remedies For Anal Tags
Anal skin tags are common and usually harmless growths that hang off the skin around the outside of the anus. Anal skin tags, also called acrochordon. Anal skin tags by any kind of complication in the rectal region. Infections, injuries or a surgery are the causes of anal skin tags. People who are overweight are more likely to be suffering by skin tags and women are more prone towards developing skin tags, compared to men. Skin tags or tabs develop anywhere on the body because of irritation or friction. The most common cause for tabs occurring on the rectal area is piles or hemorrhoids.
- There are some ways in which you can deal with skin bumps. An anal skin tag is annoying, and really that’s the best word for it. When you go to the bathroom you may find that it gets easily bothered just from wiping or even going. This works on any skin tag on neck, face, legs, buttocks, and anal region too.
- Another remedy is making a thick paste of castor oil and baking soda mixed together and applying it on the skin tag several times a day. It will take about two weeks for the skin tag to dry and fall off. You can also soak in warm bath for about 20 minutes, pat dry the skin tag and apply apple cider vinegar with a cotton swab. Applying tea tree oil is also quite effective. For that, drink lots of water everyday, eat lots of raw vegetables, fruits, and green leafy vegetables. Avoid fried, junk, oily, and spicy food as they cause constipation.
- Salt and onion can help get rid of skin tags on anus. Extract the juice from this mixture the following morning and apply that on the anal skin tags post the morning ablutions, of course. It is suggested that repeating this procedure for about 2 weeks will get rid of the anal skin tags.
- Some people testify by this method. It is the easiest home remedy. Just apply some nail polish to the skin tag 2 to 3 times a day until it falls off.
- Using Apple Cider Vinegar dips the tip in the ACV and soaks it well. Put the tip several times on the tag to soak it. Take the cotton off the tip a small piece in the ACV from the cotton ball. Place it on tag and put the bandage over it. Wipe off any excess vinegar off the surrounded skin area. Repeat it twice a day.
- Peel the ginger and gently rub it on the skin tag. Make a paste of fresh root ginger and apply it to the tag. Cover with something so that the paste sticks to it. It may take 10 to 15 days for the tag to fall off. And Cut garlic into a slice and place it over the tag and secure it with a tap or gauze. Put the garlic slice on the tag before going to bed and replace it in the morning. Before replacing wash it with cold water.
A few natural and safe home remedies available that may either cost you nothing or just a few bucks will do the job. Like any other self treatment.